It is our goal to provide our clients with unequaled personal attention and the absolute highest level of sound advice available anywhere
— Jim Puplava
Our core values are, in many ways, very different from those offered by many of the larger investment firms. As a boutique, family-style investment firm, we believe that we are able to offer our clients a unique experience through our commitment to personal service, communication, and education.
We believe that each investor with our firm is entitled to personal, committed, and prompt attention. We know our clients by name (and often by voice). We know their financial stresses. We know how comfortable they might be with the investments we are considering for their portfolios. And with that knowledge, we are able to develop investment strategies that are suitable for each particular investor’s situation and goals. No two investors are alike.
We watch over your assets with the same care and concern we would for our family and friends, and with the same eagle eye toward your unique situation.
As our client, you deserve to know how our thinking about the markets is evolving, and how that is affecting the decisions we're making in your portfolio. To keep you informed about your investments, and about our perspective about the markets, we invite you to take advantage of the following tools we offer:
- The market commentary and perspective pieces by Financial Sense®’s cast of experts, including a section dedicated exclusively to Jim Puplava's commentary
- The interviews with financial thinkers and market analysis offered through Jim Puplava's weekly webcast radio show Financial Sense® Newshour
- Online access to your account holdings, monthly statements, trade confirmations, tax documentation, and select research through LPL Financial's client website, Account View.
- Client-only newsletters which provide a snapshot of activity in most clients' portfolios as well as commentary on market and economic trends, or Special Reports by the management team.
- Staff accessibility for portfolio reviews and questions, either over the phone or in person.
We feel that an educated investor is a wise investor, hence the above-mentioned resources we provide to the investing public and to our clients. We seek to provide you with strong tools to make better-informed investment choices.
We also believe that an educated financial advisor is a wise financial advisor!
INVEST WITH US
If you are interested in opening an account, please complete our Request Information inquiry form or call us directly at (888) 486-3939 or (858) 487-3939.