Respect for our customers’ privacy has always been highly valued by PFS Group. Not only is it what our customers expect, it is also the right way to conduct our business. The trust of our customers and potential customers is our most valuable asset and the reason we earn your business. This trust is built, in part, upon the proper handling of personal information.
PFS Group has created this privacy statement for Puplava Financial Services, Inc., Puplava Securities, Inc., Financial Sense ® and Financial Sense ® Newshour in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal information. The following discloses our information and dissemination practices within our companies and websites. Our privacy policies are reviewed annually and updated to reflect any material changes.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
- PFS Group and puplava.com
- Puplava Financial Services, Inc. – a Registered Investment Advisor
- Puplava Securities, Inc., broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Puplava Financial Services, Inc.
- Financial Sense® and Financial Sense® Newshour – information and education websites: financialsense.com, financialsensenewshour.com and netcastdaily.com
COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION
PFS Group uses personal information about you to provide you with the superior service you expect from us. We may use this information to offer products and services, process transactions in your account, respond to inquiries from you, or fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. To conduct regular business, we may collect non-public personal information from sources such as:
- Information reported by you on applications or other forms you provide
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information obtained through discussions with our customer service staff
- Information we receive as part of a consumer report
- Information received through our email contact forms on our websites or direct e-mails
- Information received from other sources with your consent or with the consent of your representative
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
As PFS Group shares non-public information solely to service our client accounts, we do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law or required by our regulators.
PFS Group internally safeguards your non-public personal information by restricting access to only those employees who provide products or services to you or those who need access to your information to service your account. In addition, we will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet federal and/or state standards to guard your non-public personal information.
OUR INTERNET POLICY
PFS Group maintains strong e-business privacy standards relating to financial services. Our internet websites are www.financialsense.com, www.financialsensenewshour.com, www.netcastdaily.com and www.puplava.com. Contact information obtained from these sites is used only within our Company and is not for public knowledge.
- Email Addresses: Our sites keep user email addresses private. They are never disclosed or sold to outside sources. If requested in a contact form, we will direct comments and/or questions according to the sender's direction.
- Security: Our sites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Browsers: We highly recommend the use of a 128-bit key browser for optimum privacy and security.
- Financial Sense Alert email list is maintained by Constant Contact Inc.. Subscribers must confirm their desire to be included and may unsubscribe at any time.
- Site Statistics: Our websites do not capture information regarding an anonymous visitor's use of our sites. However, we do receive reports that aggregate usage on an anonymous basis to allow us to improve the user experience on our sites. Our statistics program logs your IP address, pages viewed, time spent at the site, browser type and certain geographic origin information, as well as referring URL information. These logs are important to improve the content and functionality of our sites. Visitors who log in to our sites should be aware that additional information is tracked, such as date of last logon, subscription information, and other data.
INTERNET SPECIFIC PRACTICES
PFS Group makes extensive use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures for Client-Only site access at www.puplava.com. Only active customers may have access to our proprietary material. Further, those potential customers who may wish to view our site must be domiciled in one of our registered states. We may also place cookies or similar files on your hard drive for security purposes to confirm your right to access and to facilitate site navigation.
If you have any further questions regarding our privacy practices, please direct them to:
Chief Compliance Officer
(858) 487-3939 x106
INVEST WITH US
If you are interested in opening an account, please complete our Invest with Us inquiry form or call us directly at (888) 486-3939 or (858) 487-3939.