The material on this website or its affiliate sites, Financial Sense and Financial Sense Newshour have no regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation, or particular needs of any visitor. These sites are published solely for informational purposes and are not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.
References made to third parties are based on information obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as being accurate. Visitors should not regard it as a substitute for the exercise of their own judgment. Any opinions expressed in this site are subject to change without notice and PFS Group, Financial Sense and Financial Sense Newshour are not under any obligation to update or keep current the information contained herein.
PFS Group and its respective officers and associates or clients may have an interest in the securities or derivatives of any entities referred to in this material. In addition, PFS Group may make purchases and/or sales as principal or agent. PFS Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of all or any part of this material. Our comments are an expression of opinion. While we believe our statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of our own credible sources. We recommend that you consult with a licensed, qualified professional before making any investment decisions.
PFS Group represents three separate companies that share a common vision. This disclaimer applies also to three websites: puplava.com, financialsense.com, and netcastdaily.com:
- Investment Advisory Services offered through Puplava Financial Services, Inc., Registered Investment Advisor.
- Securities offered through Puplava Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Accounts are carried by National Financial Services, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Puplava Securities, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Puplava Financial Services, Inc.
- Information services through Financial Sense® and internet broadcast program, Financial Sense Newshour.
NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IMPLIED
No warranty or guarantee is given regarding the accuracy, reliability, veracity, or completeness of the information provided here or by following links from this or any other page within our websites, and under no circumstances will the author or service provider be liable for any loss including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by using the information, or as a result of the risks inherent in the stock market.
The information contained herein is based on sources we believe reliable, but its accuracy is not guaranteed. Puplava Securities, Inc. and Puplava Financial Services, Inc. and/or affiliates may at times have a position in the securities described herein. Commentary by James J. Puplava expresses his opinions and not those of National Financial Services, LLC. Other commentators may express their market views on these sites. Their opinions are not necessarily those of James J. Puplava, PFS Group, Financial Sense, Puplava Securities, Inc., Puplava Financial Services, Inc., or National Financial Services, LLC. More complete information, including all research, is available upon request. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Puplava Securities, Inc., Puplava Financial Services, Inc., Financial Sense ® Online, Financial Sense ® Newshour, PFS Group, their founder James J. Puplava, its content providers, employees, officers and directors (called the Company) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in these sites, or similar damages even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Company is not responsible for the content provided by editorial contributors to Financial Sense®. It is the responsibility of contributors or broadcast guests to adhere to copyright and trademark laws regarding submissions to Financial Sense.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO VISITORS
If you intend to join any discussion forum, read hyperlinked news articles, messages, commentary, editorial content, broadcasts, alerts or other information from these sites concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please note the following:
Your use of this site is at your sole discretion and risk.
The Company makes no warranty that
- our sites will meet your requirements and
- our sites will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
CAVEAT EMPTOR! - "Buyer Beware"
These sites are provided for informational purposes only and no content included in these sites is intended for trading or investing purposes. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via these sites, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
The Company is NOT responsible for the content of Financial Sense ® Forum or contributed editorials.
As a participant and/or reader of Financial Sense Forum or editorials, you may NOT:
- use this web for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, improper or otherwise objectionable.
- post material which infringes the intellectual property rights, copyrights or other rights of others. The links you provide are your sole discretion and responsibility. The Company is NOT responsible for your infringement.
- post information that is construed to be advertising or spam.
As a participant and/or reader, be advised that the Internet is a "faceless" medium. Posters may pretend to be people they are not. Some may have dishonest and/or deceitful intentions or may have inaccurate information. YOU should do your own research and make your own investigation before making ANY financial decision.
THE RISK IS YOURS.
The Company does not review, screen or edit messages posted on Financial Sense Forum on a consistent basis. At times editorial contributions may not be completely screened before posting. Nonetheless, the Company reserves the right to monitor or remove any information transmitted or received through these sites, at any time, without notice, in its sole discretion.
Further, the Company may post editorials from visitors and commentators on this site. The views and opinions of these authors and/or broadcast guests may not reflect the views and opinions of the Company. They are posted or aired for informational purposes only.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
- A broker/dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep may only transact business in a particular state after licensure or satisfying qualifications, requirements of that state, or only if they are excluded or exempted from the state's broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep requirements, as the case may be; and
- Follow-up, individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, as the case may be, shall not be made without first complying with the state's broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state exemption or exclusion.
- For information concerning the licensure status or disciplinary history of a broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.
OTHER LEGAL STATEMENTS
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
- SEC RULE 606 DISCLOSURE (pdf - Adobe Reader required)
- STATE REGISTRATIONS
Chief Compliance Officer
PO Box 503147
San Diego, CA 92150-3147
(858) 487-3939 x106
PO Box 503147
San Diego, CA 92150
cathlyn @ puplava.com
(858) 487-3939 x105
INVEST WITH US
If you are interested in opening an account, please complete our Invest with Us inquiry form or call us directly at (888) 486-3939 or (858) 487-3939.