It is our goal to provide our clients with unequaled personal attention and the absolute highest level of sound advice available anywhere
— Jim Puplava
Our investment strategy and investment products are, in many ways, very different from those offered by many of the larger investment firms. As a boutique, family-style investment firm, we believe that we are able to offer our clients a unique experience through our commitment to personal service, communication, and education.
We believe that each investor with our firm is entitled to personal, committed, and prompt attention. We know our clients by name (and often by voice). We know their financial stresses and blessings. We know how comfortable they might be with the investments we are considering for their portfolios. And with that knowledge, we are able to develop investment strategies that are suitable for each particular investor’s situation and goals. No two investors are alike.
We watch over your assets with the same care and concern we would for our family and friends, and with the same eagle eye toward your unique situation.
As our client, you deserve to know how our thinking about the markets is evolving, and how that is affecting the decisions we're making in your portfolio. To keep you informed about your investments, and about our perspective about the markets, we invite you to take advantage of the following tools we offer:
- The market commentary and perspective pieces by Financial Sense’s cast of experts, including a section dedicated exclusively to Jim Puplava's commentary
- The interviews with financial thinkers and market analysis offered through Jim Puplava's weekly webcast radio show Financial Sense Newshour
- Online access to your account holdings, monthly statements, trade confirmations, tax documentation, and select Fidelity research through our clearing firm’s (National Financial Services, LLC) client website, www.myStreetscape.com
- Client-only communications posted on our client-only website such as our trading staff's "In The Know" newsletter which provides a snapshot of activity in most of Jim Puplava's clients' portfolios as well as commentary on market and economic trends, or Special Reports by Jim Puplava and others on the investment management team.
- Jim Puplava's in-person presentation of his near- and long-term strategies for his client portfolios at PFS Group’s annual client-only seminar.
- Staff accessibility for portfolio reviews and questions, either over the phone or in person.
We feel that an educated investor is a wise investor, hence the above-mentioned resources we provide to the investing public and to our clients. We seek to provide you with strong tools to make better-informed investment choices.
We also believe that an educated investment advisor is a wise investment advisor!
Jim Puplava is committed to his own and to his staff's continuing financial education. All management team professionals and Puplava Securities, Inc. registered representatives must comply with continuing education requirements. All staff members are encouraged and supported in their efforts to seek increased accreditation and licensing appropriate to their fields.
INVEST WITH US
If you are interested in opening an account, please complete our Invest with Us inquiry form or call us directly at (888) 486-3939 or (858) 487-3939.